Post-Judgment Modifications and Enforcement Issues

A party may need to seek a modification of custody, parenting time, child support and/or spousal support some time after a Judgment of Divorce or final Order is entered.  In addition, there are instances when a party must seek assistance to enforce the terms of a Judgment/Order if the other party is not cooperating and/or is violating terms of the Judgment/Order.  It is important that you consult with an attorney regarding your specific facts and circumstances in order to better understand the process and the specific legal burden that must be met in order to petition the Court.

We welcome you to contact our office to schedule your confidential consultation.